Tuesday, October 5, 2010

6 months old

Time flies, I'm now 6 months old. A milestone to me as I was gifted solid food these days, I am no longer attach to breast milk only.

For the past week while I returned from KL, I fell sick and had sore throat. From the beginning of sickness, I gave Mama & Papa headche as cries became my leisure. I lost appetite, not interested with the tv anymore. Luckily, the stronger immune system I have has helped me to win over my sickness within a few days. After consuming 3 dose of antibiotic, my body appeared to have rashes. I have allergy towards the antibiotic, somehow, there was saying that I have roseola, according to my nanny.

Days resume alive for me after recovery. Turning gets back to its norm and I now prefer to sit still enjoying my teether. Today, I followed the footstep of my brother, I dropped from the bed and ended with cries. Luckily, my thick flesh saved me from colourful bruises.

I'm clingy to Mama and if she keeps herself away from my eyesight, I'll cry. That's why my Papa tells Mama, I couldn't help you, I pity you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment